CALL TO YOUNG ARTISTS FOR THE
Young artists up to the age of 18 are invited to submit artwork for the Eilandarts Center’s YoungArts Show which will run from April 1 through April 30, 2017.
Opening Reception: April 8 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
All media are welcome—painting, drawing, sculpture, textile, mobiles, etc.
Please have your work ready to hang, frame if necessary.
Artwork needs to be dropped off on March 25 between 12:00pm-3:00pm or by prior arrangement. At the end of the show, artwork should be picked up at Eilandarts Center on May 6 between 12:00pm-3:00pm or by appointment.
Artists are welcome to submit up to three pieces. Every piece of art submitted should have the artist’s name, the title of the piece, the medium used, and the price or NFS
(not for sale) clearly written on the back.
The artist will get 70% of any sales, the other 30% will be donated.
Please submit your entry form via email or in person by March 10th to:
If possible, please attach images of the piece(s).